■HR Business Partner
■Employee & Labor Relations
■Talent & Leadership Development
■Company-Wide HR Program Support
■Compensation & Benefits
■HR Staff Leadership
• Degree in human resources, international business or related field.
• Minimum of 10+ years of human resources experience required, preferably in a changing environment working closely with employees, line management up to key executives.
• Proven ability to generate consensus across diverse parties, influence high- impact decisions, provide critical feedback, and lead difficult conversations.
• Track record as leader in change processes.
• Experience in managing a site HR-function as a member of a business management team.
• Experience in representing a company in a number of local external bodies, such as pension funds, network meetings with industry peers, employer associations, and educational system.
• Experience in building a motivated HR-organization under strong budgetary constraints.
• Strong business acumen, and demonstrated ability to establish credibility, trust and partnership at all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze various data and make linkages across complex organizational or business concepts, strategy, structure and processes.
• Prior experience should include excellent written, persuasion, listening, and verbal communication skills; proven sound judgment, continuous innovation and improvement, adaptability, high performance, detail orientation, proven strategic visioning and global perspective.
• Demonstrated ability to contribute to innovative HR initiatives is highly preferred.
• Cross culture or overseas experience is a plus