■ Lead and implement business strategies and sales target to increase existing business and capture new opportunities for Prestige Brands portfolio by targeting (U)HNWI.
■ Achieve budgeted sales turnover, profitability ratios, market shares, brand awareness KPI’s and other brand’s health indicators.
■ Development and execution of brand plans for the assigned brand portfolio in his region.
■ Business opportunities
- Identify new business opportunities and Recruit new customers for direct sales via personal network.
- Engaging fostering agents independently, following the guidance of Regional PCD and Managing Director, to create customer engagement opportunities.
- Embodying the Prestige brands to generate goodwill amongst VIPs event.
- Manage business relationship with third party brand owners and key advocacy organizations.
- Having an imitate knowledge of the product and service the company offering, and selling the benefit of them with a high degree of expertise.
■ Brand Building & Communication
- Work together with in-market marketing team to influence the local communication plans in order to cover the targeted audience within the allocated advertising and promotions budgets.
- Increase brand awareness and top of the mind brand recall in the core target audience.
■ Direct to Consumer Approach
- Implement and secure partnership with luxury brands carrying similar values.
- Manage the relationship with prospects & consumers and determine proper follow-up with his brand ambassador / Marketing team.
- Infiltrate High Net Worth Individuals and constitute a sustainable network together with the country marketing/PR/Event team.
- Develop and create relationship with High Income Not Reached Yet.
- Optimize the use of CRM strategy tool in close relationship with the local Marketing team.
■ Budget Management and Partner with the Marketing Team
- Conduct country meetings with local marketing team members to receive updates on product performance and sharing of best practices in the region.
- Partner with marketing team to create tailor made events/diners/prestige brands contents and dedicated communication tools to the targeted audience in order to reinforce the brand awareness and increase sales results.
■ Professional experience & Know how
- Over 6 to 10 years of experience in relevant field that helps drive Direct sales with (U)HNWI, Including a branding experience in the Luxury sector, passion for the liquor & spirits industry.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of both luxury (passion for wine & spirits would be beneficial) industries with international exposure.
- Must have a strong feel and true understanding of luxury products.
- Market understanding and product knowledge.
- Brand building knowledge and skills
- Proven track record in consistently achieve sales targets and meet challenging deadlines.
■ Technical & management skills
- P&L understanding
- Negotiation and commercial experience
- Events and budget management
■ Personal & interpersonal skills
- Presentation/communication skills, Strong social skills
- Creative and innovative, PR skills, very strong networking skills
- Task orientation and focus
- Strategic thinking
- Professional image, positive attitude, diplomacy, high energy and charismatic personality
- Ability to entertain and to close the deal while ensuring the right follow up